- Serve as special advisors to the director on the future growth of the museum
- Invitations to informal lunches held periodically with the director to discuss important issues facing the museum
- Opportunities to join the director and Board of Trustees on special, behind-the-scenes trips to museums and private collections, conservation laboratories, and other pertinent sites.
- Recognition in every issue of Impressions and in the AT&T Lobby
- Credited as a group as co-sponsors of all major exhibitions
- Routinely included as members of all exhibition host committees
For more information contact Colleen Kelly, Chief Development Officer, at 210.805.1769 or firstname.lastname@example.org